RE: clone issues

Subject: RE: clone issues
From: Bryce Verdier (bverdier@pennnet.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 13:21:14 MDT

SO what your saying, is that when i do xconfigurator and it says it detects
my video card its really detecting my built in rage and not my PCI Rage
card???

Best wishes,
b.

"... there's no view that never dissolved
there's no problem that ain't been solved,
there's no tale that no one's told
there's no beauty that won't get old...."- ICP