Access

Subject: Access
From: Terry Welch (twelch@dakotacom.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 14:53:50 MDT

I'm new to Linux and have only recently begun to install Champion Server
1.1 off of the CD on to an external Seagate scusi attached to a Power
Mac 6500. Everything looks great after the install. I log in as root
set up my user account and password, but by the time I attempt to set up
my modem or ppp I'm denied access even though I'm logged in as root.
I've lurked on this list for awhile and I have reread related messages,
especially by Andrew but I still have been unable to resolve this little
Catch 22. Please help.

Terry