YDL1.2 ISO CD AND NAME CUTTING

Subject: YDL1.2 ISO CD AND NAME CUTTING
From: Marco-0 (monguio@coac.es)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 09:52:46 MDT

I've downloaded and burned the YDL install ISO image two times and both
in a different way. Seems that always the wrong way, because all the
long names are cut.
First way: mounting with shrinkWrap and then dragging the new mounted
volume to Toast (ver 4).
 Sec. way: mounting with stuffit, then dragging it to Toast make an
image again and dragging it to Toast again (this is the kind of way
someone does when is desperated :b )

Well, in both burnings I had the same problem, all the large names were
cut, the problem is that when running the installer and it asks for CD
it doesn't recognize it as the YDL installer CD, (probably caused by
that name cutting)

Is there another way to burn the CD and that the large names appear ok
and the installer recognizes it? Or is it the ISO image in the ftp's the
one that is wrong formated !!!!!!!? I've read people here having the
same problem but not an exact solution of what to do.
 PLEASE HELP!!!
THX in advance,
                        Marc