YDL1.2 ISO CD AND NAME CUTTING

Subject: YDL1.2 ISO CD AND NAME CUTTING
From: Josh Smith (irilyth@infersys.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 09:58:20 MDT

I downloaded the YDL CD, and burned a copy with Adaptec Toast; I don't
recally what version offhand, it came with a CD-RW drive I purchased six
months ago.

My copy of Toast lets you burn a CD from an image directly, without mounting
it, and that's what I did (and it seemed to work fine). I don't recall the
exact sequence of clicks, but it was something very straightforward, and the
user's guide probably talks about it. I can look it up tonight if it's not
readily apparent.

                                      -Josh (irilyth@infersys.com)