CS 1.2 mouseconfig on7600

Subject: CS 1.2 mouseconfig on7600
From: Paul Probine (paul.probine@aut.ac.nz)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 16:09:47 MDT

Hi all

I have been trying to install CS 1.2 on a 7600 from CD. The source is a disk
image I d/l'ed.

The install takes place then it will not configure the mouse. It is just a
plain old ADB mouse on a 7600 w/180MHz 604e, 256MB RAM installed on a
external 1.2GB drive. I have two partitions, one for the root and 128MB for
swap. I have read lots of articles about USB or 3 button mice not working,
but nothing about standard apple mice problems.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Paul

--

Paul Probine Senior Computer Technician School of Art & Design Auckland University of Technology New Zealand

ph 649 3079999 x8333 fax 649 3079916 cell 021 2524561 email paul.probine@aut.ac.nz