config mouse for iMac DV

Subject: config mouse for iMac DV
From: vvichaik (vvichaik@home.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 22:12:42 MDT

It seems most of my problems have come from improper installation. When I
first installed YDL it seemed that YDL couldn't detect my mouse and I was
forced to work around it. I was therefore unable to configure other things
such as configuring X Windows and I was forced to exit without having done
much configuring. Can anyone tell me how to get around this so I can
configure X Windows and other things? I have an iMac DV so that may make
things more difficult or not. The FAQ about the iMac DV on the YDL homepage
is too terse for me to make any sense and I'm just looking for a simpler set
of instructions

Thanks
Newbie24601