Re: time set

Subject: Re: time set
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 09:08:36 MDT

Probably.

Try this:

rpm -V util-linux

This will check the package's files and print out anything that's
different from what was installed. Any lines with a "c" are
configuration files and are probably OK, but if anything shows "missing"
you should reinstall the package. "rpm -Uhv --force" is what I usually use.

This situation shouldn't really happen - anything strange going on with
your setup?

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com