unable to install on G4 AGP

Subject: unable to install on G4 AGP
From: Alan Stewart (alanstewart@pop.mindspring.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 10:51:03 MDT

I just bought a new 400mhz G4 and installed a second ATA hard drive
(4GB) to install YDL onto. I can' get it to recognize the USB keyboard.
I've seen the post about the guy that got his working by rearranging
devices. I've only ot the mouse and the keyboard and the ports in the
back of the machine. I've exhaused all possible cominations. I've also
updated to BootX1.2fc1. Any suggestions? I've got some expeience with
Linux on Intel, this is my first Linux PPC foray.

Alan