Re: Configuration errors after successful install

Subject: Re: Configuration errors after successful install
From: John Price (jprice@floop.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 09:08:51 MDT

Thanks Ed! That did it! We repartitioned and gave /usr 700 MB from the 1.5
G we had allocated for root. We were able to configure and run. We are now
up and running on Xwindows. Next challenge is to configure the network card
and get our Pentium and Macs connected to our Linux box. The hardware is
already connected, so it's just a matter of getting Samba running and
configuring the network card and installing its drivers. Any advice om
that?

John D. Price
jprice@floop.com
http://www.floop.com