Re: Configuration errors after successful install

Subject: Re: Configuration errors after successful install
From: John Price (jprice@floop.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 22:19:21 MDT

Our card came with a CD full of drivers, among them a Linux driver. I'm
assuming there is an installation script on the CD that will put the driver
in the proper place, but then I'm starting to learn not to assume such
things with Linux. I have the Red Hat Admin Beginner's book that came with
a version of Red Hat for my PC. I plan to read the section on networking
tonight. Any other suggestions?

John D. Price
jprice@floop.com
http://www.floop.com