damn those (x)eyes....

Subject: damn those (x)eyes....
From: Drew M. Talley (dtalley@ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 11:27:46 MDT

Ok, I was playing aorund with my new YDL install, and using the KDE
interface I started xeyes (god forbid, twice). I can't seem to make
them go away...I've tried control-c, control-z, and control-just
about anything I can think of, to no avail.

I also tried opening the shell and trying to kill them, but it shows
no jobs running. Quitting KDE desktop doesn't help, not does forcing
a crash...the damned things just keep coming back.

Help?

Drew