Re: damn those (x)eyes....

Subject: Re: damn those (x)eyes....
From: Phil Burton (p.b.burton@att.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 07:36:14 MDT

Hello. I am new to this list. I use Linux on a PC box, and have been
thinking of trying Yellow Dog on an iMac.

If the shell command language is the same, then try 'ps -A' in an xterm
(without quotes). This will list all processes including the background
ones. Find the PID number for xeyes then 'kill XXX' where XXX is the
process ID number. I just tried this after reading your mail and it works
just fine. Hope it helps you.

Phil