More than 16 partitions?

Subject: More than 16 partitions?
From: david bonde (i97_bed@i.kth.se)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 09:21:42 MDT

I try to install Yellow Dog Champion Server 1.2. Setting up the
filesystem was fine - if I don't create a swap-partiton...

I suspect that the problem is that the swap-partition is partition 16
and after this partition there is a small Apple-partion, i.e., in
total there are 17 partitions and I guess that fdisk/the
YDL-installer can't handle such a large number of partitions?

Is this question (and it's solution...) in a FAQ somewhere?

Any other suggestions?

(trying to install on a G4/AGP with the OEM HD)