MOL Startup probs..

Subject: MOL Startup probs..
From: John Boyarsky (jboyarsky@ftyukon.yfsd.schoolzone.net)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 09:05:22 MDT

Hello,

Well I amhaving problems getting MOL to run on my G3 All-In-One. When I
run MOL, I am using 640x480 @ 75Hz in a console window within my
832x642, 75 Hz Linux screen. When I run it I get 5 errors reading :

unknown SPR Register 1017

and then the following:

unimplemented packet type 38 recieved
unimplemented packet type 37 recieved
unimplemented packet type 37 recieved
unimplemented packet type 37 recieved

and the MOL Window is just black and MOL wont quit. I have to kill the
pid process.

Here are some of the specs of what I put in etc/molrc:

new_world rom NO (It is a beige G3 and does not use a New World Rom

I cannot find an oftree that seems to work though....

John Boyarsky
Trying to see how welll my G3 works under emulation