Re: Re: linuxppc2000 VS YDL

Subject: Re: Re: linuxppc2000 VS YDL
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 18:53:53 MDT

> Again with LinuxPPC2000 YDL: if as Jeremy says both are the same, then
> the main difference, apart from the logo and the installer :) , must be
> on the additional software bundled on each packet, isn't it? Which one
> comes with better soft?

And the amount of testing that we put into our distribution. No silly
problems like GNOME defaulting to Japanese :)

Oh, and we have the largest PowerPC Linux engineering staff on the planet,
so good things have and will be coming out of Terra Soft. 'yup' is just
the beginning!

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/

 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations, Parallel, and Embedded Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/