Re: Dual-boot script on iBook

Subject: Re: Dual-boot script on iBook
From: Michael Wilkinson (michaelwilkinson@mac.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 17:47:56 MDT

>MW> YDL is running great on my ibook using yaboot, but I can't get the
>MW> dual-boot script, straight from the installation manual to work.
>
>I had some trouble with this too, and spent some time figuring out how to
>set up my iBook to dual-booot between Linux and MacOS using just Open
>Firmware, without having to dork around with CHRP scripts. See
>"http://www.infersys.com/~irilyth/open-firmware-dual-boot.html" for
>details...
>
> -Josh (irilyth@infersys.com)

Josh,

I just finished configuring Open Firmware per your specifications.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Was aware of your solution
yesterday, but I'm stubborn, just had to get that script
working....it ain't happening.

YDL folks, especially my buddy Dan, are you following. Also, this is
the BEST mailing list I've ever been associated with. Easy, friendly,
fast, free tech support!!

thanks Josh and everybody, you guys are the best!
michael