Re: installation problem

Subject: Re: installation problem
From: Stephen Paullada (stevep1@primenet.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 15:21:48 MDT

This may seem over-simplistic, but do you have the YDL install CD in the CD-ROM drive? If you downloaded the CD image from YDL, there are issues about burning it onto a CD-R that are discussed elsewhere in this list. Also there are issues about which CD driver you are using. You should use Apple's latest driver appropriate for your OS version. I've got YDL running on my 8500, installed from YDL's commercial disk (couldn't burn the download image) and it fairly rocks. Hope this starts to help. -SLP