Video driver?

Subject: Video driver?
From: Hiroto Sawane (hirotos@swanstudio.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 18:24:23 MDT

Newbie question.... would someone help me?

Now my YDL is running properly, I noticed I still needed to do some
configuration.... video card driver. When I'm in X-Windows environment, the
system displays only 256 colors. How do I install a video driver so that I
could display at its full capability?

My video card (the one Linux uses anyway.... I've got dual-monitor setup) is
ATI Rage 128 (The default one that came with my G4)

Or is there any documentations included on the disk?

Thanks