Re: Linux on H70 ?

Subject: Re: Linux on H70 ?
aibeaton@ca.ibm.com
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:07:25 MDT

Here's a short message:
No.

AT least not yet. It's possible that someone somewhere is working on a port
to the H70, but I haven't heard of it.
The H70 uses a Power PC RS64-II chip which is related to but unlike the
Power PC 604's in supported RS6000's.
Hope this helps.
This is my own personal knowledge only. I am NOT speaking for IBM.
     -Andy Beaton

Andy Beaton
IBM Toronto Lab
DB2 UDB System Verification Test