RFC - Linux PowerPC HCL- (machines, pci, and more)

Subject: RFC - Linux PowerPC HCL- (machines, pci, and more)
From: jeramy b smith (ultrapenguin@netscape.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 22:44:07 MDT

http://ash.ixlhosting.net/hardware

Look around and make notes and send me additions and corrections. Future
sections will include Printers, Processor Upgrades, and of course a big
miscellaneous section.

First I just wanted to address the most commonly aaked about hardware (machine
types, mice, expansion cards).

Please hold off sending me info for the planned sections until I send out a
RFC for them. Please reply only to me and not to all the umpteen lists this is
being mailed to.

-Jeramy

PS: I know that the machines page needs a little updating since the Pismo now
works and APUS has a sourceofrge site. Also, it should probably have a links
to IBM POP page and openppc.org.