Mol went black

Subject: Mol went black
From: John Duarte (john@keylitho.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 15:17:06 MDT

I've happily been using mol (vers0.9.41) with YDL 1.2.1 for some time now.

I started messing with the color settings in the control strip. I changed
the setting from 'Millions of Colors' to 'Thousands of Colors' and
everything went black.

I have rebooted into the MacOS and changed the setting back to 'Millions',
but I can't get mol to come up anymore. I am starting mol from within x. It
starts to boot. I see the MacOS splash screen and then it goes black again.

How do I fix it?

John Duarte
Key Lithograph
2050 NW Vaughn St.