Burning YDL CD (YDL installation problem)

Subject: Burning YDL CD (YDL installation problem)
From: VAMP (v_a_m_p@eudoramail.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 02:38:24 MDT

I did download the ISO image, it shows on desktop as a toast disk image

Toast 5.0.1 also said it's a Mac/ISO/Hybrid CD-ROM

Mounted it with toast 5.0.1, 2 disks shown up on desktop

I un-mounted both disks from desktop then burn the CD, when the CD
was made the ppc disk was gone, only CS-1.2.1 left. When i tried to
install, BootX said the CD does not contain RedHat.

My computer is a Macintosh PowerBook 2400c, my CD-ROM drive is
Matshita CD-R CW-7503, CD burning software is Roxio Toast Titanium
5.0.1. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?