Re: Burning YDL CD (YDL installation problem)

Subject: Re: Burning YDL CD (YDL installation problem)
From: Chris Ruprecht (cruprech@compucom.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 09:28:07 MDT

I suppose the IMG option is MacOS specific once again, with resource/data fork and whatever else it needs/wants/has. the ISO format is not that demanding and doesn't loose bits and pieces when accidently un-binhexed on the wrong platform. I've never been able to burn IMGs anywhere else but with Toast - and even then, they don't always work if they were unpacked on a UNIX/Windogs machine somewhere in their life.

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht