Printing ?

Subject: Printing ?
From: Barry Sparenborg (barrys@jorsm.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 13:20:34 MDT

I have a Powermac 8500 running YDL 1.2.1 Kernel 2.2.17 as my server (file
and print server). I have another Powermac 7600 running Mac os 8.1 ( I know
I'm a little behind the times). The Linux server is running great as well
as the 7600 the only problem (inconvenience) I am having is that when i run
excel or word on the 7600 and format the page to be Landscape, i only get
printing in the portrit mode. It seems to print fine if i could just load
my paper in the other direction but it is only an old Epson Stylus Color
that only accepts leter size 8 1/2" wide paper.
I don't quite know where to start looking for this problem the MAC side or
the Linux Side.

Any sugestions on where to start?
Do I need to supply more info?

Thanks,