How to upgrade to YellowDog Champion v1.2.1 ???

Subject: How to upgrade to YellowDog Champion v1.2.1 ???
From: D W (dw9901@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 00:37:25 MDT

Hello,

I'm running an older version of YellowDog Linux
(from November 1999).

I wasn't able to find any documentation on the
YDL web site on how to upgrade/update my installation
to the latest release: Champion server v 1.2.1 .

Can someone point me to where I can find this info,
or better yet, let me know the steps involved, which
files (rpm or ?) to download, and how to install them
on top of my existing YDL installation?

(Or - must I download the full 650MB v1.2.1 iso
image?)

Thanks very much in advance for help on this.

Dave