quik on Umax C500

Subject: quik on Umax C500
From: Ben Jansen (bmerlin@mac.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 19:57:52 MDT

I've grown tired of using BootX as my bootloader and tried to switch
over to quik. I'm using a Umax C500 200MHz, YDL 1.2.

I've read multiple documents on how to install quik and how to configure
OF using nvsetenv. After following each document's steps, the computer
won't boot (screen stays black). The first few times I just reset using
Cmd-Opt-O-F, but it looks like this last venture will require manually
resetting it.

The OF settings follow. Has anyone gotten quik to work on such a
machine? Is anything noticeably incorrect here?

Thanks,
        Ben

little-endian? false
real-mode? false