RE: How do I setup ftp server? (was "Help please")

Subject: RE: How do I setup ftp server? (was "Help please")
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 12:39:20 MDT

I lurk to learn also, but I prefer more than "the car is broke"
questions. Probably from too many years as a tech support person. Also,
I believe that question is a perennial favorite, so a few minutes
researching and Scott would probably have discovered the answer himself,
an invaluable experience.

Btw, Sam's answer was good, as was David Bourke's even better. They're
in my Linux keepers folder.

Okay, I will consider myself severely chastised, and will attempt to
hold a civil tongue in the future.

Cheers....Pete