Console cursor

Subject: Console cursor
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 02:44:06 MDT

Hi - I just finished reinstalling CS 1.2 on a 99 PowerBook, after upgrading
from Mac OS 8.6 to Mac OS 9.1. Previously I used BootX, but switched to
yaboot for this install. So far the install appears to be sound, with one
exception. When working at the console, the cursor is not visible. This is
true both at the command line as well as within applications (e.g. vi). The
cursor was visible with the same distribution just before I started the new
install. Any ideas? The mouse cursor is fine at the console.

Thanks.

Jim