(OT) TLA's (was "YDL 2.0 Download availability?")

Subject: (OT) TLA's (was "YDL 2.0 Download availability?")
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 11:26:16 MDT

Hmmmm, can you elaborate on FDR's responsibility?

I'm not sure, but "logically," I would think the "T" in T1 would stand
for transmission or transmitted. Could also be telephone, telegraph, or
transatlantic.

What would/does "E" stand for; European?<g>

Pete
Pete Peters, Seattle, Washington, USA
ppeters914@home.com
Macintosh: We don't need no stinking dll's.