Re: Icecast

Subject: Re: Icecast
From: Murias O'Ceallagh (linux@dragonsblood.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 14:46:07 MDT

I appreciate this. I currently do have Icecast installed. Was looking
at ices, saw the config file and decided that there has to be something
better...

I have found something rather nice called IRPD. neet little playlist
manager. It calls for the libshout and libshout-perl. Luckily icecast
comes with libshout, although I could not find the libshout-perl in the
distro. so off to the cvs I went. I d/l all components of it, but there
is nothing there stating where it is all supposed to go. These are the
files that come with the 'libshout-perl' distro:
Changes MANIFEST Makefile.PL Shout.pm Shout.xs example.pl
example2.pl test.pl typemap
Any idea what I do with these, or where I need to place them?

thanx.
Murias