Re: Icecast

Subject: Re: Icecast
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 15:31:25 MDT

I agree with Charles about the Perl stuff. Most of the jukebox software is
based on Perl and MySQL and requires the installation of quite a few modules
for database interface, IDs tags and so on ...

Does IRPD archive the MP3 files - it doesn't seem to. That capability is
offered by the more complex programs out there.

  Iain