Re: altering a makefile

Subject: Re: altering a makefile
From: Murias O'Ceallagh (linux@dragonsblood.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 15:07:23 MDT

I appreciate the pointers here. I tried a few things and it actually did
start compiling.. But ran into yet another difficulty.. the makefile
calls on nasm.. assembly for the 80x86 chipset. Is there a way around
this one, or at this should I cut my losses and try to find another
application for my purposes? Although, I must say I am getting some kind
of sick pleasure attempting to get this makefile to work for ppc. :)

~Murias