Re: YDL 2.0 Cds

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 Cds
From: Stephen Lewis (lewis@napanet.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 09:27:17 MDT

I have been running YDL 1.2.1 with 2.2.18 kernel
on a G4 cube with LCD display
since January and the installation was not that hard
so although it may not be "officially supported" on 2.0
it is pretty trivial to accomplish installation.
So unless you insist that the entire install be
fully automatic (no brain required) then go ahead
and buy a G4 cube. The only time you have to type
anything will be the first time you boot YDL
installer, after that everything works just fine,
Stephen Lewis