Re: Changing priveliges for a user account

Subject: Re: Changing priveliges for a user account
From: Black (cpa@ece.cmu.edu)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 09:15:14 MDT

This brings up a question that I've been meaning to ask for a while... Is
there any other way to allow a user the ability to start a ppp connection
or shutdown? I'll check out sudo, but I thought I had read somewhere that
it was possible to allow a user to do these things without it, however,
I've never succeded...

-Christopher