Easy Install Question

Subject: Easy Install Question
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 22:31:06 MDT

I have a PowerComputing PowerCenter 150 with internal SCSI (sda) and
external SCSI (sdd). I can go through the installation up to the
point right after partioning the disk. The disk seems to partition
fine but when I say DONE it say it has trouble reading /dev/sda.
What won't it look for /dev/sdd that's were the Linux partitions are.
BootX says I have vmlinux kernel.
I have put both vmlinux and ramdisk.image.gz into the System Folder
on the MacOS boot disk. I am running MacOS 9.0.4.

--
Thanks,
Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com) (leb@wt.net)

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither. -B. Franklin Computers save time like kudzu prevents soil erosion. -Everybody knows