Re: Locating FAQ/help

Subject: Re: Locating FAQ/help
From: David C. Hacker (dh55145@alltel.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 15:28:37 MDT

I never had any problem mounting hfs partitions. Even with the stock YDL
kernel. Just edit the /etc/fstab and /etc/mtab files and put int the partiion
information such as /dev/hda3 then the mount point. /mac or whatever you want.
make sure you have a directory created for the mount point. then put hfs for
the partition type. works fine. and will mount at startup.

--
David C. Hacker, DVM
923 B St #32

-- David C. Hacker, DVM 923 B St #32 Schuyler, NE 68661 (402) 352-4248 dh55145@alltel.net