Re: Easy Install Question

Subject: Re: Easy Install Question
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 18:32:54 MDT

Hi - Have you tried forcing a reboot after writing the new partition
table? After the reboot, you should skip the partitioning step. In
theory, the reboot will cause the new partition table to be read and
allow you to access the new partitions during the install.

Jim

Larry Blodgett's bits of Sun, 27 May 2001 translated to: