Re: YellowDog 2.0

Subject: Re: YellowDog 2.0
From: Michael Tucker (mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 13:25:40 MDT

Hi,

  I stopped in to the local (Cambridge, MA) Microcenter today and they did
not have it in stock. They said it might not have been unloaded from the
day's shipment of stock, but they weren't sure. Also, can anyone verify
that the copy they stock is the one for Macs? In the Microcenter inventory
the only Yellow Dog Linux 2.0 product says IBM. I thought this might be
for RS/6000....but also for Mac? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

PS Still haven't untangled PPP, but I'll keep working on it :)