RE: Purchase YDL 2.0 from CompUSA? NEVER!

Subject: RE: Purchase YDL 2.0 from CompUSA? NEVER!
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 16:21:25 MDT

I volunteered for the OS 8.5 Demo Days. I worked alongside the Apple
Regional Rep and got an earful. Basically (and I realize this was
several years ago), it was just as Michael states; the CompUSA General
Managers were openly hostile in this area. The rep sold Macs in spite of
the obstacles the GM's threw up.

As for working at CompUSA, I just did a search on their web site. If
they're looking for Mac-savvy people, they sure aren't posting any
position announcements. I found just one (in New Jersey) for a Service
Center Manager.

Pete