Re: Downloadable YDL 2 ISO???

Subject: Re: Downloadable YDL 2 ISO???
From: Michael Cozzi (cozzi@cozziconsulting.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 16:59:45 MDT

on 5/30/01 7:45 AM, Sean O. Denney at sdenney@cise.ufl.edu wrote:

> June 25th is when the download able ISO will be issued. But I suggest
> you purchase the CDs to support YDL and future development on this
> distro.

    Is there anyplace with comments from beta testers?

Michael Cozzi
Senior Consultant
Cozzi Consulting Group
www.cozziconsulting.com
An Agent of Media Micro Center, Inc.
www.mediamicro.com
Personal E-Mail: apple2@cozziconsulting.com
Business E-Mail: cozzi@cozziconsulting.com
Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, '227,
any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500
US. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.