Titanum Confirguration for YDL 2.0

Subject: Titanum Confirguration for YDL 2.0
From: Balatro 28 (balatro28@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 22:16:21 MDT

Kudos to Terra Soft on getting YDL 2.0 out the door.  I placed an order for my CD 4pm Tuesday and it arrived 11am Wednesday.  Can't beat that.  As painless as it seemed in the manual, YDL 2.0 installed on my Titanium 400.  Well, if we don't count the destruction of my OSX partition so that I could reallocate space on my drive...Ugg.

Now the hard part.  As mentioned in the engineer's notes, The XF86 config file is incorrect for the Titanium.  In addition, I've never configured AirPort under Linux though I've been told it's doable.

Can anyone point me to a resource or tell me how to get XFree and AirPort working on my Titanium for YDL 2.0?  Also, does anyone know about other devices.  Infrared, modem, etc?  What works and what doesn't?

Thanks in advance, folks!