Re: Re: Getting the new release - or: Adventure in computer stores

Subject: Re: Re: Getting the new release - or: Adventure in computer stores
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup999@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 07:42:30 MDT

Of course, if I was such a person (low pay, no interest in the subject matter, etc.), I would probably behave the same way. But I think, if you pay a little more, you might get better quality people and maybe more customers. I would always go back to a place where I have received good service.

Regards,
Chris