Re: mol and kernel 2.4.2

Subject: Re: mol and kernel 2.4.2
From: David C. Hacker, DVM (dh55145@alltel.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 13:16:52 MDT

The updated mol only works with 2.4.4-pre4 kernel. I found a binary of the
2.4.4-pre4 kernel but unfotunately it does not have hfs support compiled into
it. So I can start up mol but it can't find my mac hard drive. Any one know
where I can get a binary of the 2.4.2-pre4 kernel that has hfs, sound, and usb
printing compiled into it? I am not quite experienced enough to compile the
kernel myself yet.

--
David C. Hacker, DVM
923 B St #32