Re: What is "tasty" ?

Subject: Re: What is "tasty" ?
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nmlists@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 01:17:53 MST

Bill,

"Tasty" is the Tasty Morsels CD, which contains additional software and, I
believe, can be used as a rescue disk -- anybody want to confirm/deny?

"Install" is the full basic YDL installation. You need this one, the Tasty
Morsels disc is fun and full of good things but not required to do a full
YDL installation -- in fact, it won't do you a bit of good without the
installation CD.

You'd be advised to burn CDs from both of them. I've had some problems
creating a bootable CD-ROM with some versions of Toast, and I can't recall
how I did it, but I think if you search the list archive there are
instructions and alternatives.

- Nathan
Printer and Designer, Lakeside Printing Cooperative
1334 WIlliamson Street Madison, WI 53703 USA
IWW IU 450 "An Injury to One is an Injury to All."