Can't get Yellow Dog

Subject: Can't get Yellow Dog
From: Jim Kroger (kroger@Princeton.EDU)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 10:44:06 MST

I tried to download the iso for yellow dog from

>ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/ydl-cs-1.2.1-install.iso

but after a day (on a T-1 connection) I have only 90 megs. I
downloaded the linuxppc iso in an hour. Forgive me if this is
something due to my own ignorance, but is it possible there is a
mirror that is faster?

I also had a look at http://www.linuxiso.org
where there is a link supposedly for the yellow dog iso but when
clicked on the result is "No such file."

Any help getting this would be most sincerely appreciated.

Thanks...

Jim

James K. Kroger, Ph.D.
Center for the Study of Brain, Mind, and Behavior
Department of Psychology
3-N-4D Green Hall
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544-1010, USA