Airport

Subject: Airport
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 23:10:49 MST

Can anyone recommend a place to start for using an airport card on a Pismo?
I've seen Ben's notes (http://ppclinux.apple.com/~benh/) but am too knew to
the linux/kernel world to begin to know what to do about:

"you need a recent kernel (2.2.17pre7 or pre9 should be ok) linked to
/usr/src/linux." - how do I link the kernel to /usr/src/linux?

Also:

"Make sure you enable support for wireless in the Network Devices section of
the kernel config" - ??

This is about the one thing I think I can do:

"insmod airport.o network_name=my_network [enc=key]"

Help please someone?

Thanks
Phil