Re: YDL 1.2 _working_ on a 466MHz iBook

Subject: Re: YDL 1.2 _working_ on a 466MHz iBook
From: Jeremy Hansen (jeremy@xxedgexx.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 01:00:42 MST

So can you give me some tips on your X configuration? I can get X
running, but color is way off. Everything is just blue or just really
messed up. I'm assuming this is the "new ibooks", right? Are you running
XF 3.3.6 that's in YDL 1.2.1? Or did you get XF 4.0 rpms from somewhere?

Thanks
-jeremy

--
Q:	How many Zen masters does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A:	None.  The Universe spins the bulb, and the Zen master stays out