Re: YDL vs SuSe 7.0 PPC

Subject: Re: YDL vs SuSe 7.0 PPC
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@IainStevenson.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 07:08:45 MST

Hey, this is a YellowDog operated list - you cheeky monkey!

IMHO ... YDL is better than LinuxPPC. Suse hasn't been supporting PPC long
enough to form a judgement (unless I'm mistaken). You need to see how
dedicated Suse is to PPC in the long term through the release of updates
etc.

YDL - can I have updated XFree86 and KDE soon? - please? Oh, and how about
including hylafax in your next release.

  Iain