G4s

Subject: G4s
From: Joshua Gitlin (jnet@brandeis.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 21:56:23 MST

hey everyone,
        I have a Multiprocessor G4, and I have had a slew of problems
with YDL, some that I solved, many that I never did. I have had
problems with the mouse, the drives, the display, the video card, the
keyboard, the ethernet, everything. I have been able to sole (with
varying degrees of success) all of the problems but the ethernet. I
am just wondering if anyone has a DP g4 running smothly, and with
ethernet? If not, I will hold off until a better kernel comes out.
Thanks everyone.

        -Josh