Re: X Window Manager

Subject: Re: X Window Manager
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 22:50:34 MST

Paul

Thanks for the reply. Are you using afterstep as a gnome "module" or as your
X Window Environment? I do like the afterstep, it seem svery fast but it seems
like I'd be losing a lot of the applications, etc that come with gnome. When
I try to use afterstep as a gnome module it give me an error on startup that it
is not gnome compliant and the windows don't show up right.

Thanks
Phil